Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good News

I went to the doctor and he told me that there wasn't any cancer and I will be going back to work in four weeks. I was sure that if there was cancer he would have gotten a hold of me a lot sooner so I wasn't worried about it. There was some pre-cancer stuff and some other things going on but it is all gone now so now all I have to do is heal up.

When I went to the doctor I was excited because it was my first extended drive (a whole 15 minutes one way. Woo Hoo!) and after the doctor I went shopping and really enjoyed myself..... for a while and then I started going downhill fast. By the time I got home I was tired and not feeling good at all. I had been planing on going on an hour and a half trip the next day but I changed my mind real fast and the trip was canceled. I think I'll try again in a couple weeks. In the mean time I will make some of the small trips and get myself built up.

No comments: